There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow, deep topic

Kudos for getting a Flash about something as serious as racism onto the top spot. Mostly the 'serious' ones are just sentimental trash, this is truly unique.

You deserve to be rich. No question, 10 stars from me.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

So what?

This really ain't worthy of a weekly award IMHO. Far too short to develop a care about either character, and the dog's first incarnation is badly animated and all. I've got to say I'm shocked some people can empathise so quickly they can let off a tear over this, I shall have to do something to take advantage of that myself sometime.

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Could be better

The script felt a little slow paced, an extra character feels necessary because there's a lot of space to be filled.
The graphics were ok, nothing special but not bad.
The sound, though you picked nice songs, didn't fit the movie in the slightest. Trust me, I like those songs, I know Animals word for word, they just don't fit.
I've got to say, it could have been more inventive too. Everything felt too stereotypical or overdone.

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

Ouch, four nearly consecutive bad reviews

This was great in graphics, a bit girly but good art all the same.
The song was good, but just not my sort of music.

I can't see there being many original jokes here, you can try, but I highly doubt you'll reap any good ones.

I'd agree with the reviews before this that the story seems pretty unoriginal. And I don't know what you're like with girls, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be staring at their breasts.

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

Can't rate it by just one

Milesfromsanity did pretty much the only cool bit there, and the ninja bit was well animated (didn't catch the name). Everything else was unimaginitive, and usually utterly failed at being humorous. It could have all been linked together with music or something, but basically was lots of small clips sat next to each other where only a couple stand out at anything above a 7/10 level.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

Still great

Shame on us cheapskates that we can't get RAB 16, but other than that this is still as good as ever. It's one of the few things that can actually make me laugh, probably the only American one.

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

Very nice

It was well animated, a perfect length, nicely busy, and pretty much everything else. For a flash, the humor was good, and the ninja bit was a highlight, but it often felt a bit predictable. However, it's at a level where it's only going to get funnier if you hire pro writers and therefore is ace for a flash.

Xombie: Chapter 8 Xombie: Chapter 8

'Aight, listen up.

Hopefully you've done the decent thing and not actually killed any non-goon characters off here. Because they've all got links with the undead or something like that, so they needn't really die. A happy ending is still possible.

S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul" S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul"

6 points for the animation

6 points for the animation, lacking the remaining 4 due to the complete lack of information we are given about who the characters are, and the speech being so cliche. How are we meant to relate to/like a character that says "I don't need luck"?

I'm all for anime, and the animation was good when there actually was any, I just find that this has no decent work put into a script.

JAPAN ATTACK! JAPAN ATTACK!

I voted it a 2, because it deserves to be in but has a lot to work on.

Firstly, it needs simple things like a preloader, a play button, and a replay button.
Then it needs a change of sound; that music wrecked any tension. It needs something with a lower tempo, and for this sort of material it would need to be a lot less happy.

The actual animation was ok, needed a lot of work, but it did the job.