Eruptions Eruptions

So near

This could so nearly be the next -strikebeam-, if only it had a powerful undertone that shines through after the main thingy cuts out for the first time. I'd like to see you update this, it could be a classic.

kilder responds:

unfortunatly i'm using the demo version of fl and i didn't save the project. anyway thanks, and rate please.

Turbo Turbo

Almost amazing

Almost sounds like the Pillows until you drop the guitars in the intro. Shame, still good, but as I'd consider the Pillows to be somewhat rock legends it'd be cool to see you do a whole song of it.

Bossk Rules The World (PE) Bossk Rules The World (PE)

Not quite killer

This song is pretty cool, but it's a little unvaried mostly. Lots of people say you're on the verge of success, but I just think the compositions are missing something at the moment. You're on the way, but you've yet to make a song with a real killer touch. Keep going though, you're on the way.

The Stage - Happy The Stage - Happy

This is totally awesome

I remember first listening to this, and liking it enough to put on my 'Pod. By now I've listened to it 98 times (something like my 6th most listened to song, out of about 350), and I still love it, so it's got a hell of a lot of lasting appeal. I know you say most of the stuff is too big to submit, could you seriously email some more to me? fishslapped@googlemail.com

I'm making a game atm and if I ever complete it you can be certain this'll be in it. It rocks too much to miss.

BM - Tiananmen Square BM - Tiananmen Square

Ace

The singer didn't fit the song very well, and the only reason it isn't a 10 is because of the "Go!" near the start. But everything else in there rocked.