There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Wow, deep topic

Kudos for getting a Flash about something as serious as racism onto the top spot. Mostly the 'serious' ones are just sentimental trash, this is truly unique.

You deserve to be rich. No question, 10 stars from me.

Out of Sync Out of Sync

So what?

This really ain't worthy of a weekly award IMHO. Far too short to develop a care about either character, and the dog's first incarnation is badly animated and all. I've got to say I'm shocked some people can empathise so quickly they can let off a tear over this, I shall have to do something to take advantage of that myself sometime.

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Could be better

The script felt a little slow paced, an extra character feels necessary because there's a lot of space to be filled.
The graphics were ok, nothing special but not bad.
The sound, though you picked nice songs, didn't fit the movie in the slightest. Trust me, I like those songs, I know Animals word for word, they just don't fit.
I've got to say, it could have been more inventive too. Everything felt too stereotypical or overdone.

Crossblock Crossblock

Whee

Awesome game dude, glad I could help you beta test :3

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

yey

Started averaging about 30 seconds... 25 at best.

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

Not bad

I got 1.6 mil, and died through lag in the end. Then, played again, discovered the obliterators, and with a Gaia world still got 1.35 mil.
My tricks?
1) Always buy power plants at 500. Someone mentioned being able to glitch it through selecting farm and then selecting it; I mostly did it by selecting a mine before purchasing a power plant, so play around with it. Force it to break :D
2) Triple lasers and obliterators. Triple lasers do a lot more damage for the power they use than the other lasers, meaning you need less power plants. Hooray for more attack ;) Obliterators appear to use less energy still. So, work out from the center, putting your first triple laser as the first weapon you buy right next to your city, so it can shoot right over it.
3) Work on an all-or-nothing approach. Don't bother too much with more than a couple of workshops and hospitals. You'll meet enemies who can wipe you out in one, so having facilities to repair won't help much. Spend your money on mines, millions of power plants, turrets, your terraformer and eventually a research building.
4) Around level 43 you should have your research centre and start wondering how you're going to defend when enemies come around you all at once. If your computer doesn't lag, that is.

Now I've helped even the difficulty curve, I hope the developer optimises the code so it doesn't struggle when the all-around enemies come.

If you'll excuse me, I now want one more try, to reach as high as I can without Gaia ;)

Eruptions Eruptions

So near

This could so nearly be the next -strikebeam-, if only it had a powerful undertone that shines through after the main thingy cuts out for the first time. I'd like to see you update this, it could be a classic.

kilder responds:

unfortunatly i'm using the demo version of fl and i didn't save the project. anyway thanks, and rate please.

Turbo Turbo

Almost amazing

Almost sounds like the Pillows until you drop the guitars in the intro. Shame, still good, but as I'd consider the Pillows to be somewhat rock legends it'd be cool to see you do a whole song of it.

Bossk Rules The World (PE) Bossk Rules The World (PE)

Not quite killer

This song is pretty cool, but it's a little unvaried mostly. Lots of people say you're on the verge of success, but I just think the compositions are missing something at the moment. You're on the way, but you've yet to make a song with a real killer touch. Keep going though, you're on the way.